Friday, August 21, 2009

Bankroll 8/21/09: 1.5 grand


I want to start updating this weekly - but everytime I finish a session I have to get ready for work so I'm not able to post many hands/strats. I just wanted to give a bankroll update and I'll try to add some hands later tonight or sometime this weekend.

I've played less than 10k hands at 50nl and I'm running at 3.91BB/100 so far and can hopefully keep motivated to keep playing. I've been having trouble getting motivated to play this month as I've been reminded by my cousin/new roommate daily that I've been making hundreds - he wonders why I don't want to play... (more on that later)

Also I just ordered my first purchase with poker winnings. I got a new snowboard for this season and I'm totally pumped about riding it.

So I suppose this post is just a brag.

Keep up the grind.

See you at the tables...

-Luckbox

No comments:

Post a Comment