Thursday, August 13, 2009

First 1k

I'm writing this today feeling like a champ. After 2 years of grinding the micro's and putting in countless hours trying to fix leaks that every poker player has - and plenty of rake-back, I finally reached the 1k mark. It feels great.


I guess one of the biggest things that has helped me get here was putting people on ranges and playing against those instead of putting them on exact hands - at least until you get good enough at handreading. I've been coaching my buddy and watching/playing 5nl/10nl trying to find out why it took me so long to beat (I still haven't actually beat them - just been staked and beat the rake).

I'll make a strat post in the next few days but I just wanted to post this because I've been quite happy. I've played a few sessions and this is what the bankroll is at tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment