Monday, March 1, 2010

Hugh Hefner and The Doomswitch


I started playing sng's this month for the first time in about a year, and had pretty decent results at the 3/45's. After the first 200 games I was definitely hoping to hit 1k this month. But after I asked Team Pokerstars Pro, Lee Nelson, if he was Hugh Hefner's twin when he was moved to my table during the stars 1/4 million, Stars turned on my doomswitch.
(an honest question imo)
<-Nelson / Hefner ->













After an almost break even 400 games to finish the month, and receiving silverstar for the first time ever on stars, I was ready to start playing cash again. I started playing the 6/45's last night and from what I noticed, the games are noticeably tighter than the 3/45's. I think people lategame are definitely pushing lighter (definitely noticeable by the reggish players) but they aren't calling as light as they do in the 3's. The games are definitely beatable (maybe for other players, but not while stars has their doomswitch on for me).

I only got to play live a handful of times this month but I had winning sessions all 4 of those times. Not huge nights, but I'm playing noticeably better poker.

This month I'm shooting to profit $1000 on stars this month and hopefully do the same playing more live. I have spring break in a week so I plan to put in good volume, both live and online.

Good luck at the tables this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment