Thursday, March 25, 2010

March Update

March 25th:

Last night I decided I wanted to make Supernova this year. 100,000 fpps on stars - not an easy task. I have 3,000 and 9 months to makes 97,000. So in the next six days, I need to make 1,180 more vpps to make Goldstar. I think if I make Gold this month, next month I will be playing 25 and 50nl, and depending on how many vpp's I get, I will decide if Supernova is attainable.

Here is an update of march so far. My goal is to make $1,000 live and $1,000 online. I cleared my live goal in my first five sessions ($1,040 profit) at Hollywood, with one or two more sessions to go this month:

Online I stopped playing SNGs and starting playing cash with my small roll. My sng and cash results are posted below:


6.50/45's are hard.

Cash has been a little nicer. But unless I run hotter than the sun for the next 6 days, 2k is probably unattainable. But I AM going to make Goldstar and a strat post at the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment